The Breachlords are five endgame bosses, located inside the five types of Breaches. Each Breachlord can be battled in its own domain, a map area only accessible by activating the corresponding Breachstone in the map device. Breachlords drop exclusive unique items. Killing them is the only way to acquire Blessings. When inside the Breachlord's domain, the player must fight their way through a breach while a timer counts down. Killing enemies will expand the timer. If the timer reaches zero, the stage ends and the player will be unable to encounter the Breachlord.
- Xoph, Dark Embers (level 70)
- Esh, Forked Thought (level 70)
- Tul, Creeping Avalanche (level 70)
- Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh (level 75)
- Chayula, Who Dreamt (level 80)