A solution to the Semantic Mediawiki (SMW) problem been found and SMW has been reenabled. SMW is currently rebuilding properties on various pages, until that is done expect to see further "not found" issues or incomplete item lists. Work on porting SMW templates to Cargo continues on as well, potentially causing temporary disruption to pages.
Can store 1 use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 31Supports curse skills, turning them into auras that will apply their effect to all enemies in an area around you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Effect of Supported CursesSupported Curse Spells are Cast as Auras
(0-76)% increased Area of Effect of Curse SkillsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 31Purchase Costs
|Normal||1x Orb of Chance|
1x Scroll Fragment
Skill functions and interactions
- The supported curse is applied as an aura around the player, affected by both their curse and aura radius increases. It is not affected by Aura Effect modifiers, as these only apply to friendly auras.
- Curses applied via Blasphemy count towards the active curse limit, preventing application via casting if it were to exceed the caster's active curse limit.
- When Blasphemy auras from multiple sources exceed the curse limit, the curses that affect the enemy is determined by the closest source.
- Level 1 Blasphemy supporting a level 1 curse has the same base radius as the curse, which is .
- Blasphemy has a special interaction with mana multipliers as it changes the way of a curse being cast. Casting a curse will reserve 35% of maximum mana and behaves exactly like an aura as reduced mana reservation will apply. The wording on Blasphemy is "Mana Reservation Override".
- Heretic's VeilHeretic's Veil
Deicide MaskQuality: +20%
Evasion: (399 to 436)
Energy Shield: (178 to 218)Requires Level 67, 73 Dex, 88 Int+(40-50) to maximum Energy Shield
(90-110)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+1 to Level of Socketed Curse Gems
Socketed Curse Gems are Supported by Level 22 Blasphemy
12% reduced Effect of Socketed JewelsBranded a heretic for your beliefs,
You stand alone against many.
May the truth that fuels their anger,
Carry your blade into their hearts. has the Socketed Curse Gems Supported by Level 22 Blasphemy mod.
Gem level progression
Lua error in Module:Skill at line 630: No gem level progression data found.
Quest rewardThis skill is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|
|Fallen from Grace|