+5% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding
Attack Skills deal 24% increased Damage while Dual Wielding
50% increased Block Recovery 
Blade Barrier is a notable passive skill that grants additional chance to block attack damage while dual wielding. It also grants increased block recovery, increased weapon damage while dual wielding, and increased damage with ailments while dual wielding.
- The Ambidexterity/Blade Barrier cluster has moved east several passives.
- Chance to block reduced from 5% to 3% and damage increased from 12% to 18%.
- The Templar, Marauder, and Duelist starting areas have been reworked significantly.
- Large elemental, staff, mace, axe, sword, two-handed weapon, weapon and shield, and dual wielding wheels of passive skills have been placed on the exterior of the tree, out from the Templar, Marauder and Duelist.
- Blade Barrier also grants block recovery and physical weapon damage.
- The area surrounding the Witch, Shadow and Ranger has been redesigned. Many values have been adjusted.