Stack Size: 10Adds or rerolls a mod for a white map on the AtlasRight click this item then left click a white map on the Atlas to apply it.
Shift click to unstack.
1x Scroll Fragment
Item class: Stackable Currency
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyAddAtlasMod
Apprentice Cartographer's Sextant is a currency item that adds an atlas modifier to a white map (tier 1 to 5) on the Atlas of Worlds.
This item is one of three variations of the Cartographer's Sextant.
Lua error: Module:Cargo:920: Found duplicates for field "items._pageName":
"Emperor's Luck" (2 entries found)
"Journeyman Cartographer's Sextant" (2 entries found).
- The Sextant mod system has been significantly reworked.
- There is now a vendor recipe for upgrading Sextants to a higher tier. Three of a tier will return a higher-tier Sextant.
- The vendor recipe for the Cartographer's Seals has been changed to three Sextants of the appropriate tier and an Orb of ScouringStack Size: 30Removes all modifiers from an itemRight click this item then left click on a magic or rare item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack..
- Sextant mods no longer appear on maps they cannot apply to.
- Sextants can be used on an Atlas map that already has a sextant mod. This will reroll a new Sextant mod in its place.
- In addition to disabling or upgrading sextants that were not rewarding or impactful enough, we're also adding a large number of new sextant effects. These new sextant effects perform a variety of roles: Some reward players for playing specific types of maps, some mitigate the effects of some of the more dangerous or restrictive map mods, some add new effects that increase your speed or damage while increasing the map's challenge, and others add interesting new monsters to slay.
The following Sextant mods can no longer be rolled:
- Items dropped by Unique Boss are Corrupted
- Players and Monsters have increased Damage per Curse on them
- Players and Monsters have increased Critical Strike Chance
- Maps have an additional random Property
- Areas contain Forsaken Masters
- Randomly dropped Items are Normal instead of Magic
- Living Weapons
- Players and Monsters take increased Damage while stationary
- While on Elemental Ground, Players have increased Damage of the associated Damage Type
- Strongbox contents are Mirrored
- The drop rate of Cartographer's Sextants has been increased.
- Increased the drop rate of Cartographer's Sextants.