50% increased Attack Damage with Main Hand
20% increased Attack Speed with Off Hand
Attack Skills deal 50% increased Damage with Ailments while Dual Wielding 
Ambidexterity is a notable passive skill that grants increased damage for attacks with weapons equipped in the main hand. It also grants increased attack speed with weapons equipped in the off hand.
Equipping a weapon in the off hand is only possible while dual wielding.
- The Ambidexterity/Blade Barrier cluster has moved east several passives.
- Ambidexterity no longer grants movement speed and applies damage and attack speed bonuses on a per-hand basis.
- Large elemental, staff, mace, axe, sword, two-handed weapon, weapon and shield, and dual wielding wheels of passive skills have been placed on the exterior of the tree, out from the Templar, Marauder and Duelist. Special bonuses have been added to some notable passives in those areas.
- Ambidexterity also grants movement speed.
- The area surrounding the Witch, Shadow and Ranger has been redesigned. Many values have been adjusted.