Lua error in Module:Item2 at line 7634: No results found.
Altered Distant Memory is a unique Siege MapMap Level: 80
Map Tier: 13
Guild Character: uNo rest, no peace, no negotiation. Only War.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
Items found in this area
This item is drop disabled.
Altered Distant Memory has a legacy variant.
||Siege MapMap Level: 75
Map Tier: 8
Guild Character: uNo rest, no peace, no negotiation. Only War.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- 100% increased Experience gain
- Monster Level: 80
- Map has (3-5) additional random Modifiers
- Map has (2-4) additional Synthesis Global Modifiers
- All 5 Synthesis maps can now drop as unique items. They can only be acquired from map bosses of Tier 11 or greater maps (or Tier 14 or greater for Cortex), or if you're very, very lucky, maybe Zana will sell you one.
- All Synthesis maps now require a minimum level 80 area to appear in Zana's mission window.
- Unique maps can now drop with varied tiers based on the state of your Atlas. Maps that previously had monster level overrides (such as Hallowed GroundMap Level: (73-79)
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: Ð
Item Quantity: +100%
Item Rarity: +100%Monster Level: (73-79)
Unique Boss drops 3 additional Maps
Unique Boss gives 2000% increased Experience
0.5 Flask Charges recovered every 3 secondsSome dead have long envied the living.
When given the chance, they take from us what they can.
So we offer our suffrage.
In return, they give only suffering.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.) now instead rely on the variable tier.[a]
- Overhauled as a core mechanics
- If you're lucky, Zana will now offer 5 new unique maps as part of her missions. Each map contains a boss encounter originally from the Synthesis league, and each can drop unique items originally exclusive to that league. Note, you cannot obtain Fractured items, nor will you have any access to the Synthesiser.
- Introduced to the game as league mechanics
- ↑ Despite stated in the patch note that unique maps do not have monster level overrides anymore, all Synthesis Maps have introduced monster level overrides since version 3.9.0. In specific, Altered Distant Memory can dropped as T8, T11, T13 and T15 since circa version 3.10.0.