Al-Hezmin, the Hunter
|Al-Hezmin, the Hunter|
|Level(s)||68 / 83|
|Quest(s)||The Hunter (quest)|
|Health||1 668 108 / 32 578 382|
|Damage||2092.9 / 5038.9|
|Resistance(s)||50% Fire |
|Modifier(s)||Cannot Be Fully Slowed |
Al-Hezmin, the Hunter is one of the Elderslayers / Conquerors of the Atlas. He serves as one of the end-game bosses of the Atlas. In the game code, one of his id is "basilisk". For example, the item known as "ring_basilisk" in spawn weight table of item mods, refer to Hunter-influenced ring. His symbol, , is green in color.
Al-Hezmin's arena contains a triangular area. Depending on which phase he's on, it's better or worse to stay inside the triangle.
- Default melee attack
- Sweeps the area in front of him with both his swords and launches a long range projectile in front of him.
- Performs a stab combo, lunging forward then finishes with a slam that deals damage around him.
- Fires a volley of poisonous projectiles. He is more likely to use this attack if you are far away from him.
Sometimes Al-Hezmin will change the state of the arena:
- Launches a wide wyvern-like projectile at the player. Afterwards, the center of the pool will be filled with poison. Then, three invincible vipers will emerge from the poison pool, firing projectiles that deal area damage and apply a very strong poison on hit. Al-Hezmin will attempt to constantly run away from the player during this phase.
- Causes Tunneling Vipers to appear from outside of the triangle. They will only appear if you get close enough to them. They will also launch poison projectiles, but deal less damage.
- 25% less Attack Speed
- +100 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
- 25% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
- 200% increased Poison Duration
- 500% increased Damage with Poison
- Dodges in a random direction.
Al-Hezmin's journals are clickable lore items dropped each time you defeat Al-Hezmin.
Baran: Prayer is the centre of his regimen. All other activities are flexible, including eating and sleeping, but prayer time never shifts. Bad knees.
Veritania: Insists on reading every night. Not sure where she got the books. Don't really care. Talks in her sleep. Just noises, though - no discernible words.
Zana: Hiding something important. Not sure what yet. Probably related to what happened to the previous group. Keeps checking on us.
Drox: Loudmouth. Does weapon drills late into the night. Sometimes I hear him patrolling around the camp early in the morning. He must sleep, but I don't know when.
The Old Man: Zana knows him. Grandfather? Mentor? Either way, he doesn't seem to recognise her. Impressive powers. Must be careful around him.
The Demon: Bad, bad, bad. No discernable motives. No discernable weaknesses. Completely silent. Need to be really, really careful around it. Probably better just to run.
Sirus: Quiet, but when he does speak, speaks with authority. Likes Zana? Definitely something going on there.
Al-Hezmin: The greatest hunter alive.
Baran is talking about God again, so I told him I need to go "write in my journal". What is it about the Templar training that results in such boring storytellers? He's nice enough, I guess. I just wish we could weaponise his stories somehow. Could probably just send the demon to sleep for good.
Yesterday I hunted a boar for the group. Today, Drox brought back two. Tomorrow I'll bring back three. Show that loud idiot that I'm the top hunter.
I know Zana can sense the tension between Drox and myself. I don't think she knows that I can sense the tension between her and Sirus. I've seen her making eyes at him. I've seen him making eyes at her too. I don't think either one of them knows the other is interested.
I thought Veritania was flirting with me, as she spoke with a smile for once, but I just had boar blood on my lip and it looked like a red moustache. After I wiped it off she went back to reading.
Shut up Baran. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
I forfeit. He wins. I'm going to bed.
New Person: I don't recognise this one. Doesn't move like the other ones. More sentience. Saw them talking to Zana. Didn't see where they came from or where they went. Seems strong. Stronger than a lot of the other exiles we saw. Would definitely have remembered this one if I'd seen them before. Maybe Zana hid them from us.
Not as strong as me though.
Going to lay some traps. Test them out. See what they are made of.
Then I'll kill Drox.
Al-Hezmin, the Hunter can drop Hunter items. He can also drop these exclusive items:
- Awakened Support Skill Gems (shared with other Conquerors)
- The Black CaneThe Black Cane
Physical Damage: 40.8–96
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 50, 86 Str, 86 Int24% increased Elemental Damage+(20-30) to Intelligence
(8-15)% increased Cast Speed
(40-60)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Minions deal (40-60)% increased Damage
Each Summoned Phantasm grants you Phantasmal MightLead the army of the damned from the front. (shared with other Conquerors)
- Eye of MaliceEye of Malice
Callous MaskQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (124-148)Requires Level 45, 51 Dex, 51 Int(400-500)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+(20-40)% to Fire Resistance
+(20-40)% to Cold Resistance
25% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit
25% chance to inflict Fire Exposure on Hit
Nearby Enemies have 50% increased Fire and Cold ResistancesThrough vision coloured by burning rage and icy hatepeers a visitor from a realm of ill intent... (shared with other Conquerors)
Shagreen GlovesQuality: +20%
Evasion: (318-424)Requires Level 54, 78 DexAdds (16-19) to (25-29) Fire Damage
Adds (16-19) to (25-29) Cold Damage
Adds (6-10) to (33-38) Lightning Damage
(60-120)% increased Evasion Rating
Critical Strikes do not inherently apply non-Damaging Ailments
Inflict non-Damaging Ailments as though dealing (100-200)% more DamageLay bare paths to pain you never knew you had. (shared with other Conquerors)
Lacquered BucklerQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 24%
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 60, 159 Dex6% increased Movement Speed(120-150)% increased Evasion Rating
10% increased Movement Speed
+(10-20)% to Fire and Cold Resistances
+(8-15)% chance to Avoid Elemental Damage from Hits while Phasing
You are at Maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage if you have not Blocked Recently
You have Phasing if you have Blocked RecentlyLight as a board,
Stiff as a feather. (shared with other Conquerors)
- Leash of OblationLeash of Oblation
Leather BeltRequires Level 49+(25-40) to maximum Life+(15-20) to all Attributes
+(50-70) to maximum Life
25% reduced effect of Offerings
You can have an Offering of each type
Offering Skills have 50% reduced DurationThose who offer up sacrifices to every deity entreat the full favour of none. (shared with other Conquerors)
- Viridian WatchstoneViridian WatchstoneThe memories and emotions of countless victims of
the Elder, locked in stone for eternity.
- Hunter's Exalted OrbHunter's Exalted OrbStack Size: 10Adds Hunter influence and a new Hunter modifier to a rare itemRight click this item then left click a high-level rare item with no influence to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers. The item's Catalyst quality increases the chance of applying a modifier which matches the quality type. Removes 20% Quality applied by Catalysts on use.
Shift click to unstack.
Maps under his influence have a chance to drop items that are influenced by him. (Prefix: Hunter's; Suffix: of the Hunt)
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
- Baran, the Crusader
- Drox, the Warlord
- Veritania, the Redeemer
- Basilisk Supporter Pack