From Path of Exile Wiki
10 March 2017
15 March 2017
19 March 2017
- Added 3d art for the following items: Hand of Wisdom and ActionHand of Wisdom and Action
Physical Damage: 30–78
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.60
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 68, 131 Dex, 95 Int+46 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks(25-30)% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
(8-12)% increased Dexterity
(8-12)% increased Intelligence
Adds 1-6 Lightning Damage to Attacks per 10 Intelligence
1% increased Attack Speed per 25 DexterityShe thinks and we act.
She acts and we think.
Fragments of the whole that washes clean the skies. and Hand of Thought and MotionHand of Thought and Motion
Physical Damage: 14.4–38.4
Elemental Damage: 1–(50 to 60)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.30%
Attacks per Second: (1.65 to 1.72)
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 22, 41 Dex, 41 Int+12 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks(20-25)% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
Adds 1 to (50-60) Lightning Damage
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
Adds 1-3 Lightning Damage to Attacks per 10 IntelligenceShe carries us and nurtures us
until we must feed upon each other.
This item can be transformed with a Blessing of Esh.
- Re-enabled the Singular prefix and the of Protection suffix for Ambush LeaguestonesAmbush LeaguestoneNext Area will contain a Strongbox
Ambush (Hidden)CorruptedRight-click to open your Legacy Panel and place a Leaguestone in an empty slot. It will apply to the next new area you enter..
- Fixed a bug where the implicit mods from old daggers did not stack correctly.
- Fixed a bug where buff effect modifiers did not correctly round down as intended.
- Fixed an issue where Empyrean Apparatus couldn't spawn in level 68+ areas.
- Fixed a bug where monsters trapped in Essences did not have the correct effect showing on them.
- Fixed a bug where the Flooded Depths could not have more than two room-based special features from Leaguestones.
- Fixed an issue with Jorrhast's BlacksteelJorrhast's Blacksteel
SteelheadTwo Hand Maces
Physical Damage: (126.9 to 150.4)–(189 to 224)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.40 to 1.46)
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 44, 143 Str45% increased Stun Duration on Enemies(150-200)% increased Physical Damage
(8-12)% increased Cast Speed
(8-12)% increased Attack Speed
30% less Animate Weapon Duration
Weapons you Animate create an additional copy
25% chance to cast level 20 Animate Weapon on KillHis flesh had long turned to dust,
but his vengeance lived on
in every scrap of iron he touched. not being able to target and thus animate ranged weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Bisco's CollarBisco's Collar
Gold AmuletRequires Level 30(12-20)% increased Rarity of Items found100% increased Quantity of Items Dropped by Slain Normal Enemies
150% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by Slain Magic EnemiesFriendship worth its weight in gold,
a treasure every day.
I thought together we'd grow old,
until fate pulled you away. treated Grandmasters as white monsters.
- Fixed an issue where the Sharpening Wheel displayed incorrect values for mods updated in 2.6.0.
- Fixed an issue with the prophecy "The SilverwoodThe SilverwoodA thief, bow in hand, flees to the wooded outskirts.You will defeat Targa, Beast Poacher while wielding Silverbranch.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal cost:
1x/2x/3xSilver CoinSilver CoinStack Size: 30Cross Navali's palm with silver to receive a prophecy.
Shift click to unstack." displaying the incorrect monster name.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur when Scorching RayScorching RaySpell, Fire, Duration, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4 to 10)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 12Unleash a beam of fire that burns enemies it touches, and decreases their fire resistance. Remaining in the beam intensifies the burning, adding a portion of the beam's damage in stages. Enemies who leave the beam continue to burn for a duration. Increasing cast speed also increases the rate at which the beam can turn.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased beam lengthDeals (9.7-519.9) Fire Damage per second
Base duration is 1.5 seconds
Additional Debuff stages add 60% of Damage
Burning Debuff can have a maximum of 8 stages
Debuff applies -3% Fire Resistance per stage
Total Fire Resistance penalty from all Beams cannot exceed -24%
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this skill's Damage Over TimePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was used with Cast while ChannellingCast while Channelling SupportSupport, Channelling, Spell
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 38Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased DamageCast a Supported Spell every (0.45-0.35) seconds while Channelling Supported Skills
You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directly
Supported Triggered Skills deal (0-9)% more DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. and Lightning WarpLightning WarpSpell, AoE, Duration, Movement, Lightning
Mana Cost: (15 to 33)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 60%Requires Level 10Casts a delayed teleport to a target destination. When the teleport occurs, lightning damage is dealt to the area around both where the player was and where they teleported to.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cast SpeedDeals (1-37) to (19-707) Lightning Damage
(0-38)% reduced DurationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance crash in the Hall of GrandmastersHall of Grandmasters
Promenade MapMap Level: 76
Map Tier: 9Contains the Immortalised Grandmasters
PvP damage scaling in effectThe grandest and greatest ever to fight,
Divine the champions stand tall.
But match their power, best their might,
And even the immortal may fall.Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. map.
- Qarl (March 15, 2017). "2.6.0f Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 15, 2017.