Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
22 December 2016
8 January 2017
23 January 2017
- Improved targeting when using Cast while Channelling SupportCast while Channelling SupportSupport, Channelling, Spell
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 38Acquisition
Level: 38Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased DamageCast a Supported Spell every (0.45-0.35) seconds while Channelling Supported Skills
You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directly
Supported Triggered Skills deal (0-9)% more DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. with Blade FlurryBlade FlurryAttack, AoE, Channelling, Melee
Radius: 14 / 17 / 19
Mana Cost: 4
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 28Acquisition
Level: 28Repeatedly strike at enemies in a circle in front of you while channelling, dealing damage to and around the struck enemy. The damage is continually boosted while channelling. You unleash an additional strike for each stage reached once the channelling ends. Requires a Dagger, Claw or One-Handed Sword.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (45-56.4)% of Base Attack Damage
60% more Attack Speed
20% more Damage for each stagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash with the "of Reflection" enchantments when used in a party.
- Fixed a bug with the "of Reflection" enchantments, which were not visibly performing attacks.
- Fixed a bug where levelling a gem could stop some skills from dealing damage.
- Fixed a bug where the Covered in Spiders effect from the Arachnid Tomb map boss would spawn spiders four times too frequently.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading Essences in the Essences Tab would sometimes fail if you had the Nature's Boon Ascendancy skill.
- Fixed a bug where certain boss fight events could incorrectly remove Spectres of a specific type.
- Qarl (January 8, 2017). "2.5.1c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 8, 2017.