From Path of Exile Wiki
2 September 2016
5 September 2016
8 September 2016
- Fixed an issue where the Pathfinder Ascendancy Skill "Nature's Boon" did not work.
- Fixed a bug where The Vinktar SquareThe Vinktar Square
Courtyard MapMap Level: 77
Map Tier: 10
Item Quantity: (+100% to +150%)
Item Rarity: (+100% to +150%)
Monster Pack Size: (+30% to +50%)20% more Monster Life
Monsters cannot be Shocked
30% increased Monster Damage
+35% Monster Lightning Resistance
Monsters deal 35% extra Damage as LightningTo the east,
it cannot be seen.
To the west,
it cannot be touched.
To the south,
it cannot be remembered.
And to the north,
it cannot be contained.Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. would not count as complete (and grant a Shaper's Orb) after the boss was slain.
- Fixed a bug where you could not complete some Zana missions.
- Fixed a bug where Olmec's SanctumOlmec's Sanctum
Catacombs MapMap Level: 74
Map Tier: 7
Item Quantity: (+120% to +200%)(40-50)% more Monster Life
(30-40)% increased Monster Damage
Final Boss drops higher Level ItemsThey flew, and leapt, and clambered over,
They crawled, and swam, and slithered under.
Still its ancient secrets await unclaimed
And of this hidden temple, only legends remain.Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. would not count as complete after the boss was slain.
- Fixed a bug where the environment in the Dominus fight sometimes would not change back to normal correctly after completion.
- Fixed an issue with "Cannot be inflicted with Bleeding" where it would not stop you from getting corrupted blood from Dominus' Blood Rain.
- Fixed a bug where killing Guardian of the Mound was not being counted for the "Kill these Unique Monsters" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where using a sealed prophecy was not being counted towards the "Use these Currency Items" challenge.
- Fixed an issue with orbs cast by Xixic, High Necromancer from Catacombs map.
- Fixed an issue with inaccessible areas in the Spider Lair and Arachnid Nest Map.
- Fixed a client crash caused by moving a weapon after receiving the "You can right-click on a gem to remove it from your item" message.
- Fixed an instance crash with Mother Phyia in the Factory Map.
- Fixed an instance crash with Master of the Blade and Leif, the Swift-Handed in the Strand Map and Castle Ruins Map respectively.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Revenants.
- Fixed an instance crash related to team PVP.
- Fixed an issue with Conversion TrapConversion TrapTrap, Spell, Duration
Mana Cost: (16 to 37)
Can store 3 use(s)
Cooldown Time: 8.00 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 secDrop Level: 4
Requires Level 4Throws a trap that, when triggered by an enemy, converts that enemy to your side for a short duration. Does not affect unique monsters or players.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DurationThrows a Trap which uses this Skill when Triggered
Trap lasts 16 seconds
Base duration is (5.3-10) secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where some bosses killed nearby monsters, and this could include those in Monoliths.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.4.0b patch:
- Increased the drop rate of maps by around 5%.
- Increased the drop rate of Cartographer's Sextants.
- Zana is now not limited by your Atlas progression when selling maps.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game.