There is a twitch promotion allowing you to get Purple Footprints EffectPurple Footprints EffectBoots Modifier
Stack Size: 20Adds purple footprints to a pair of boots.Right click this item then left click some boots to apply it., Purple Weapon EffectPurple Weapon EffectWeapon Effect
Stack Size: 20Adds a Purple effect to a weapon.Right click this item then left click a weapon to apply it. and Purple Portal EffectPurple Portal EffectPortal ModificationThis character's portals use a purple effect.Right click this to set or remove your Portal effect. if you have twitch prime.
6 August 2012
8 August 2012
9 August 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11g released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added 13 new Unique items, including four designed by our diamond supporters. Note that the "Extra Gore" mod used on two of them does not have the final visual effect yet.
- Stratified the drop rates of Unique items so that some of them are more common (especially build-enabling ones), and powerful ones are still extremely rare.
- The drop rates of Unique items are no longer proportional to their item type. A common Unique ring is now as likely to drop as a common Unique weapon.
- Added a coloured border around the hovers of Map items when they're on the ground so that the are easier to notice.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Proliferation would not work with Freeze Mine.
- The Arrow Dodging keystone passive now works against many monsters it should have worked against before.
- Fixed a problem where players would get the Phase Acrobatics keystone passive bonus early (when they allocated the Acrobatics keystone passive).
- Fixed a bug where the Strand map would always fail to generate with the Increased size mod (the map item itself wasn't consumed).
- Prevented Phase Run from being used on a Totem.