Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
Gold RingRequires Level 65(6-15)% increased Rarity of Items found+(0-60) to maximum Life
(-10-10)% increased Quantity of Items found
(-40-40)% increased Rarity of Items found
+(-25-50)% to Fire Resistance
+(-25-50)% to Cold Resistance
+(-25-50)% to Lightning ResistanceIn a blaze of glory,
An anomaly defying all odds
The "unkillable" beast met the divine
And Ventor met his latest trophy.
Vendor: 6Alteration ShardsAlteration ShardStack Size: 20A stack of 20 shards becomes an Orb of Alteration.
Shift click to unstack. and 6Alchemy ShardsAlchemy ShardStack Size: 20A stack of 20 shards becomes an Orb of Alchemy.
Shift click to unstack.
Ventor's Gamble has a small chance of being sold by any level 8 forsaken master for 8 Chaos OrbsChaos OrbStack Size: 10Acquisition
Level: 12Reforges a rare item with new random propertiesRight click this item then left click a rare item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack..
- A set of 7 Blind VentureBlind Venture7Ring
Corrupted"It's risk not knowing where your wares come from. That's why I source my own."
- Klayver, the Antiquarian can be exchanged for a random corrupted unique ring.
- A set of 8 Glimmer of HopeGlimmer of Hope8Gold RingWhen you dwell in total darkness, even the faintest light may guide you out. can be exchanged for a random unique Gold Ring.
- A set of 5 HubrisHubris5Ring"This one? It is NOT for sale.
You would sooner pry it
from my lifeless hand."
- Jonfé Darontos, Ringmaker can be exchanged for a random unique ring.
- A set of 4 Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. can be exchanged for a random unique item.
- A set of 3 The RiskThe Risk3Ventor's Gamble"There is no right or wrong choice, no best or worst. There are only choices and their consequences." can be exchanged for Ventor's Gamble.