There is a twitch promotion allowing you to get Purple Footprints EffectPurple Footprints EffectBoots Modifier
Stack Size: 20Adds purple footprints to a pair of boots.Right click this item then left click some boots to apply it., Purple Weapon EffectPurple Weapon EffectWeapon Effect
Stack Size: 20Adds a Purple effect to a weapon.Right click this item then left click a weapon to apply it. and Purple Portal EffectPurple Portal EffectPortal ModificationThis character's portals use a purple effect.Right click this to set or remove your Portal effect. if you have twitch prime.
Trial of Ascendancy
The ancient Azmerians constructed complex Trials, to test aspiring leaders; body, mind and soul. To select candidates for his Labyrinth, Emperor Izaro revived this tradition with his own sinister designs.Description on the official Path of Exile website
The Trials of Ascendancy are areas to be discovered as the player travels through Wraeclast. Each trial showcases a specific type of trap, acting as a form of tutorial for the Labyrinth. Only when all six trials are completed will the player be able to enter the Labyrinth on that difficulty. Progress through the Trials of Ascendancy is shared between all of a player's characters in each league.
The trials are always located within the listed zones, but have a variable location within the zone.
List of trials
- Trial of Piercing Truth, showcasing Spike traps located in Act 1, The Lower Prison
- Trial of Swirling Fear, showcasing Spinning blades located in Act 2, The Crypt Level 1
- Trial of Crippling Grief, showcasing Sawblades located in Act 2, The Chamber of Sins Level 2
- Trial of Burning Rage, showcasing Furnace traps located in Act 3, The Crematorium
- Trial of Lingering Pain, showcasing Blade sentries located in Act 3, The Catacombs
- Trial of Stinging Doubt, showcasing Dart traps located in Act 3, The Hedge Maze
The endgame trials randomly appear in maps and showcase a new type of trap, the Sentinel trap. Completing a trial rewards the player with an Offering to the Goddess. After all six endgame trials have been completed, these items can be used in the map device to open a portal to the endgame Labyrinth. The Dream Trial prophecy can be used to help discover trials in maps.
- Path of Exile. "Trials of Ascendancy". Official Path of Exile website.