Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
The Warehouse District
This area contains several large warehouses with one or two entrances. Players move through the alleys between the warehouses and into a few open areas with crumbling walls and broken-down wagons. There is an exit to The Warehouse Sewers which spawns in the back of a random warehouse.
- Gemling Legionnaire
- Undying Outcast
- Flayed Archer
- Barb Serpent
- Colossal Bonestalker
- Carrion Queen
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- Dying AnguishDying Anguish8Level 19 Skill GemMoribund, he gazed upon the journey
taken as blood trickled down his chin.
His eye closed on the city ahead that he would never call home. (Merciless)
- Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. (Cruel and Merciless)
- RatsRats8Rat's NestWhoever said 'more is always better' has obviously never met a rat. (any difficulty)
- Three Faces in the DarkThree Faces in the Dark73× Chaos OrbFor every threat you spy in the shadows, there are two others you don't. (any difficulty)
- The Saint's TreasureThe Saint's Treasure102x Exalted OrbPublicly, he live a pious and chaste life of poverty.
Privately, tithes and tributes made him and his lascivious company very comfortable indeed. (any difficulty)