The Ship Graveyard
The Prisoner's Gate exit can appear on any side of the area, but it is always fairly close to the waypoint and Captain Fairgraves. The entrance to the Ship Graveyard Cave is inland in the wreckage of a ship.
- Fairgraves Eternal (Quest only)
- Fairgraves' Crewman (Quest only)
- Merveil's Chosen
- Murk Runner
- Seething Brine
- Spectral Corsair
Native monsters in this area can resist cold, fire or chaos damage and deal physical and cold damage. They can apply thecurse.
- Lantador's Lost LoveLantador's Lost Love7Two-Stone RingThey fought the storm together as one,
Until the longest of days was done.
Their love grew stronger
with every breath,
Until it was broken apart by death. can be found in this area. (Cruel)
- Pride Before the FallPride Before the Fall8Kaom's Heart
CorruptedAs Kaom slew the last of his kin,
something deep inside him broke.
And through the cracks,
corruption, pure and black, spread forth. can be found in this area. (Merciless)
- Scholar of the SeasScholar of the Seas7Mao KunI've never come upon a ship I could not command. I have however met sailors that were not willing to be led. can be found in this area. (Cruel, Merciless)