The Ship Graveyard
The Prisoner's Gate exit can appear on any side of the area, but it is always fairly close to the waypoint and Captain Fairgraves. The entrance to the Ship Graveyard Cave is inland in the wreckage of a ship.
- Fairgraves Eternal (Quest only)
- Fairgraves' Crewman (Quest only)
- Merveil's Chosen
- Murk Runner
- Seething Brine
- Spectral Corsair
- Spectral Swashbuckler
Native monsters in this area can resist cold, fire or chaos damage and deal physical and cold damage. They can apply the Temporal ChainsTemporal ChainsCurse, Spell, AoE, Duration
Mana Cost: (24 to 50)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 24Drop Restrictions
Level: 24Curses all targets in an area, Slowing them, and making effects on them expire more slowly.Per 1% Quality:
Cursed enemies are 0.5% slowerBase duration is (5-5.95) seconds
Cursed enemies are (20-29)% slower
Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower
40% reduced Effect of Curse against Players
(0-38)% increased Area of Effect radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. curse.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- Lantador's Lost LoveLantador's Lost Love7Two-Stone RingThey fought the storm together as one,
Until the longest of days was done.
Their love grew stronger
with every breath,
Until it was broken apart by death. (Cruel)
- Pride Before the FallPride Before the Fall8Kaom's Heart
CorruptedAs Kaom slew the last of his kin,
something deep inside him broke.
And through the cracks,
corruption, pure and black, spread forth. (Merciless)
- Scholar of the SeasScholar of the Seas7Mao KunI've never come upon a ship I could not command. I have however met sailors that were not willing to be led. (Cruel and Merciless)
- Treasure HunterTreasure Hunter7Vaults of Atziri
Corrupted"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."
- Toggo's Last Words (Merciless)