A stone road leads from the Forest Encampment in the north-east corner to the Western Forest in the south-west. Bridges cross over rivers, but if a bridge is destroyed you must find another crossing. The exit to the Wetlands is marked by a break in the road and two pillars, which can easily be found near the waypoint.
- Targa, Beast Poacher (unique)
- Bramble Cobra
- Callow Sniper
- Callow Thug
- Plummeting Ursa
- Shadow Archer
- Stygian Ape
- Stygian Silverback
Mystical Clearing has a chance to spawn.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- The FoxThe Fox6Level 20 Gem"Masters of wit, strength and cunning. To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox."
- Ezomyte Proverb (Merciless)
- The HermitThe Hermit9LifesprigThe hermit's only friend is
the greenery he can find. (Cruel and Merciless)
- Hunter's ResolveHunter's Resolve8BowPrimed, curved and sleek.
Decisive and final.
For malice and righteousness.
There's but one solution. (Cruel and Merciless)
Follow the road to the west to get to the Western Forest. Near the waypoint, you'll see two stone pillars, with a rocky path that breaks the road. Follow that to the northwest to get to the The Wetlands.