Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
The Old Fields
Waist-high stone walls and crumbling arches are all that remain of Azmeri settlers. A winding road leads east from the town to the Crossroads exit, with Gneiss blocking the path at one point. The Den is placed randomly on either side of the road, closer to the crossroads than the encampment.
Hidden Patch has a chance to spawn.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- The FoxThe Fox6Level 20 Gem"Masters of wit, strength and cunning. To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox."
- Ezomyte Proverb (Cruel and Merciless)
- The HermitThe Hermit9LifesprigThe hermit's only friend is
the greenery he can find. (Cruel and Merciless)
- The Scarred MeadowThe Scarred Meadow9Wake of DestructionThe earth offers nourishment, growth and healing. Unless, of course, the sky has other plans. (Cruel and Merciless)
- TranquillityTranquillity7Voltaxic RiftBeware of the sudden calm, for it is a sure sign of a storm on the horizon. (Cruel and Merciless)