Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
can't stop a world from ending.
This area is divided into two large halves, which are connected by a paved road with dozens of gladiator statues. One area has the Warehouse exit, and the other contains the Catacombs near the area boundary, and the Battlefront randomly placed on the area boundary. Each side contains an entrance to The Market Sewers. The Sarn marketplace is filled with ruined buildings where merchants would sell their wares from a stall. Broken-down wagons and scraps of wood litter the ground. The quest item Decanter SpiritusDecanter SpiritusAcquisition
Level: 1"Man is blinded by the mud of his corporeal self. Only
through the transformation of the material into the
spiritual can we hope to taste the full body of life."
- Malachai the Soulless can be found in an ornate chest.
- Marceus the Defaced (unique Giant Gladiator Statue)
- Archer Statue
- Carrion Queen
- Fencer Statue
- Giant Gladiator Statue
- Maul Statue
- Undying Impaler
Neglected Cellar has a chance to spawn.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- Assassin's FavourAssassin's Favour9DaggerBy the time their eyes meet, the dark deal has long since been made, and his fate long since been sealed. (any difficulty)
- Dying AnguishDying Anguish8Level 19 Skill GemMoribund, he gazed upon the journey
taken as blood trickled down his chin.
His eye closed on the city ahead that he would never call home. (Merciless)
- Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. (Cruel and Merciless)
- The PoetThe Poet9Blood of Corruption
CorruptedGod had forsaken the land
And Victario wept
Corruption consumed the land
And Victario's tears turned to blood (any difficulty)
- RatsRats8Rat's NestWhoever said 'more is always better' has obviously never met a rat. (Cruel and Merciless)
- Three Faces in the DarkThree Faces in the Dark73× Chaos OrbFor every threat you spy in the shadows, there are two others you don't. (any difficulty)
- The Saint's TreasureThe Saint's Treasure102x Exalted OrbPublicly, he live a pious and chaste life of poverty.
Privately, tithes and tributes made him and his lascivious company very comfortable indeed. (any difficulty)