The Fellshrine Ruins
From the Crossroads in the northwest, the road splits into two paths that later rejoin and lead southeast to the Templars' abandoned church. Large walls divide the area into four sections, and to either side of the road are graveyards and ruined shrines.
On this day, the 2nd Sacrato of Verusi, 1334 IC, the Army
of Purity remembers its most devout and beloved
servent, Archbishop Geofri of Phrecia.
As spoken by Geofri:
Only will and truth can prevail
over the evil of our own kin.
- High Templar Voll, commander of the Army of Purity
If you ask Eramir about the Fellshrine he responds,
The Fellshrine is a shadow of what was once good in Wraeclast. That sigil etched into its stones? It's a Descry, from when the Templar truly stood for something. To the ancestors of Oriath, the Descry was a flickering torch in the night. A source of inspiration and comfort. Sad thing about torches... they go out.
- Ancient Archer
- Ancient Bonestalker
- Disturbed Corpse
- Hulking Titan
- Shambling Cadaver
- Sutured Aberration
Covered-up Hollow has a chance to spawn.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- The FoxThe Fox6Level 20 Gem"Masters of wit, strength and cunning. To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox."
- Ezomyte Proverb (Cruel and Merciless)
- The HermitThe Hermit9LifesprigThe hermit's only friend is
the greenery he can find. (Cruel and Merciless)
- The Road to PowerThe Road to Power7Runic One-Hand Weapon
Item Level: 100A beacon on the horizon; a guiding light, a call for help, or a warning to turn back. (Cruel)
- The UnionThe Union710× Gemcutter's PrismOn the 21st of Eterni,
two become one,
their light outshines
the setting sun. (Cruel and Merciless)