Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
Starting from the Ledge at the bottom, players fight their way up cliffs to reach Axiom Prison. The waypoint can be found by following along the left or right edge about halfway through the area.
There is a large flag called Lioneye's Standard in this area, reading: There is no Honour without Sacrifice. This marks the site of a major battle between King Kaom and Marceus Lioneye during the Purity Rebellion.
- Navali (On Normal, she is trapped in a cage until the player rescues her. After this, she will appear in all towns.)
- Ironpoint the Forsaken (unique Burning Bowman)
- The Faun (unique Goatman)
- Burning Bowman
- Dune Hellion
- Flame Hellion
- Goatman Fire-raiser (Cruel and Merciless difficulty)
- Goatman Shaman
Native monsters in this area can resist fire and lightning, and deal physical and fire damage, as well as both physical and fire damage over time.
Remote Gulch has a chance to spawn.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- The FletcherThe Fletcher5Drillneck
CorruptedLet these fine arrows pack a punch. from Ironpoint the Forsaken (Cruel and Merciless)
- The King's HeartThe King's Heart8Kaom's Heart500 times Kaom's Axe fell, 500 times Kaom's Heart splitered. Finally, all that remained was a terrible, heartless fury. (Merciless)
- Lantador's Lost LoveLantador's Lost Love7Two-Stone RingThey fought the storm together as one,
Until the longest of days was done.
Their love grew stronger
with every breath,
Until it was broken apart by death. (Cruel)
- The LionThe Lion5Lioneye ItemThe Eternals lauded his valour. The Karui relished his defeat. Yet the final thoughts of Marceus Lioneye were naught but lament for his pride. (Cruel and Merciless)
- Pride Before the FallPride Before the Fall8Kaom's Heart
CorruptedAs Kaom slew the last of his kin,
something deep inside him broke.
And through the cracks,
corruption, pure and black, spread forth. (Merciless)