Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
The Cavern of Wrath
Entering this area starts the quest The Siren's Cadence, and Nessa will give you a support gem to help kill Merveil. The waypoint in this area is located by the entrance from the Ship Graveyard. A maze of bridges and caves leads to the Cavern of Wrath exit in the upper right.
- Amarissa, Daughter of Merveil (unique Merveil's Favored)
- Ashen Buccaneer
- Merveil's Favoured
- Obsidian Eater
- Slimy Bloodsucker
- Spectral Bowman
- Singing Siren
- Withered Husk
Native monsters resist cold or chaos, and deal physical, cold and lightning damage. They can apply physical damage over time.
Strange Sinkhole has a chance to spawn.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- Lantador's Lost LoveLantador's Lost Love7Two-Stone RingThey fought the storm together as one,
Until the longest of days was done.
Their love grew stronger
with every breath,
Until it was broken apart by death. (Cruel)
- Treasure HunterTreasure Hunter7Vaults of Atziri
Corrupted"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."
- Toggo's Last Words (Cruel)
- The WrathThe Wrath810× Chaos Orb"Daughter of catastrophe, mother of pain. Amongst the filth of Wraeclast, she wanders, and her wrath follows." - Quintoon the Returned (Cruel and Merciless)