The Cavern of Wrath
Entering this area starts the quest The Siren's Cadence, and Nessa will give you a support gem to help kill Merveil. The waypoint in this area is located by the entrance from the Ship Graveyard. A maze of bridges and caves leads to the Cavern of Wrath exit in the upper right.
- Amarissa, Daughter of Merveil (unique Merveil's Favored)
- Ashen Buccaneer
- Merveil's Favoured
- Obsidian Eater
- Slimy Bloodsucker
- Spectral Bowman
- Singing Siren
- Withered Husk
Native monsters resist cold or chaos, and deal physical, cold and lightning damage. They can apply physical damage over time.
Strange Sinkhole has a chance to spawn.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- Lantador's Lost LoveLantador's Lost Love7Two-Stone RingThey fought the storm together as one,
Until the longest of days was done.
Their love grew stronger
with every breath,
Until it was broken apart by death. (Cruel)
- Treasure HunterTreasure Hunter7Vaults of Atziri
Corrupted"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."
- Toggo's Last Words (Cruel)
- The WrathThe Wrath810× Chaos Orb"Daughter of catastrophe, mother of pain. Amongst the filth of Wraeclast, she wanders, and her wrath follows." - Quintoon the Returned (Cruel and Merciless)