There is a twitch promotion allowing you to get Purple Footprints EffectPurple Footprints EffectBoots Modifier
Stack Size: 20Adds purple footprints to a pair of boots.Right click this item then left click some boots to apply it., Purple Weapon EffectPurple Weapon EffectWeapon Effect
Stack Size: 20Adds a Purple effect to a weapon.Right click this item then left click a weapon to apply it. and Purple Portal EffectPurple Portal EffectPortal ModificationThis character's portals use a purple effect.Right click this to set or remove your Portal effect. if you have twitch prime.
The Cavern of Wrath
Entering this area starts the quest The Siren's Cadence, and Nessa will give you a support gem to help kill Merveil. The waypoint in this area is located by the entrance from the Ship Graveyard. A maze of bridges and caves leads to the Cavern of Wrath exit in the upper right.
- Amarissa, Daughter of Merveil (unique Merveil's Favored)
- Ashen Buccaneer
- Merveil's Favoured
- Obsidian Eater
- Slimy Bloodsucker
- Spectral Bowman
- Singing Siren
- Withered Husk
Native monsters resist cold or chaos, and deal physical, cold and lightning damage. They can apply physical damage over time.
Strange Sinkhole has a chance to spawn.
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- Lantador's Lost LoveLantador's Lost Love7Two-Stone RingThey fought the storm together as one,
Until the longest of days was done.
Their love grew stronger
with every breath,
Until it was broken apart by death. (Cruel)
- Treasure HunterTreasure Hunter7Vaults of Atziri
Corrupted"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."
- Toggo's Last Words (Cruel)
- The WrathThe Wrath810× Chaos Orb"Daughter of catastrophe, mother of pain. Amongst the filth of Wraeclast, she wanders, and her wrath follows." - Quintoon the Returned (Cruel and Merciless)