This skill causes all modifiers on your shield to apply to your minions instead of you. For example, spiked shields will grant your minions damage reflection, and added fire damage will cause your minions do deal additional fire damage.
- You will no longer benefit from any modifiers on your shield (including implicit modifiers like Armour Rating and Chance to Block).
- Skill gems socketed in the shield will still be yours to wield.
- Tempest Shield will not be transferred to minions.
- Passive skills that increase shield stats themselves will have no effect (ex. Energy Shield on Shield, Bulwark and Shield Block).
- Passive skills that take effect while you are holding a shield will remain in effect. For example, you will still gain elemental resistance from the Elemental Resistance with Shields passive skill.
- Life regeneration will heal damaged minions, but it will not extend the duration of skeletons.
- The mods Increased Rarity of Items found and Icreased Quantity of Items found on the shield will have no effect on either the player character or summoned minions.
Necromantic Aegis is located in the centre of the tree, to the right of the Scion's starting area.
|Class||Distance from start|
- Mark_GGG (30 December 2013 00:18 AM). "Wheel of the Stormsail + necromantic aegis". Path of Exile Forum. Retrieved February 5, 2014.