LacerateAttack, AoE, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 12Slashes twice, releasing waves of force that damage enemies they hit. Enemies in the middle of the slashes can be hit by both. If you are dual wielding, you attack with your Main Hand, then your Off Hand. Can be used with Axes and Swords.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (95-117.8)% of Base Attack Damage
25% less Attack Speed
+(0-5) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Lacerate is a melee attack skill that performs two slashes: one aimed just to the left, then one just to the right. The slashes damage all enemies in a cone in front of the attacker. Each slash does less damage than a single hit from CleaveCleaveAttack, AoE, Melee
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 secThe character swings their weapon (or both weapons if dual wielding) in an arc towards the target. Also does damage to other nearby monsters. Only works with Axes and Swords.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (110-163.2)% of Base Attack Damage
When Dual Wielding, Deals 60% Damage from each Weapon combined
+(0-6) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., but the two slashes overlap in the middle, hitting enemies in front twice.
Skill functions and interactions
- Dual wielding: Lacerate when dual wielding always does a main-hand hit followed by an off-hand hit.. In the case of having an off-hand weapon other than a sword or axe, the main-hand weapon will be used for both slashes; making the off-hand effectively a 'stat-stick'.
- Targeting: Lacerate will automatically target the nearest enemy within range.
- Base radius of Lacerate is 38 units.
Gem level progression
Quest rewardThis skill is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|The Siren's Cadence|
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|The Siren's Cadence|
|A Fixture of Fate|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Lacerate:
|EnchantmentDoubleSlashCriticalStrikes1||66||40% increased Lacerate Critical Strike Chance|
|EnchantmentDoubleSlashCriticalStrikes2||75||60% increased Lacerate Critical Strike Chance|
|EnchantmentDoubleSlashDamage1||66||25% increased Lacerate Damage|
|EnchantmentDoubleSlashDamage2||75||40% increased Lacerate Damage|
|EnchantmentDoubleSlashRadius1||66||8% increased Lacerate Area of Effect|
|EnchantmentDoubleSlashRadius2||75||12% increased Lacerate Area of Effect|
- Rory (May 19, 2016). "Skill Reveal - Lacerate". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- Mark_GGG (June 10, 2016). "Mechanical Questions Thread". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- Mark_GGG (May 17, 2017). "Mechanical Questions Thread". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 18, 2017.