Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
Greatwolf TalismanTalisman Tier: 4Acquisition
League(s): Talisman<2 random talisman implicit modifiers>CorruptedThe wolf greeted the king,
In the light of the harvest moon.
The wolf offered the strength of the wild,
And the king paid for it in blood.
Greatwolf Talisman is a talisman base type.
Vendor: 1 Scroll FragmentsScroll FragmentStack Size: 5A stack of 5 fragments becomes a Scroll of Wisdom.
Shift click to unstack.
|Eyes of the GreatwolfEyes of the Greatwolf|
Greatwolf TalismanTalisman Tier: 4Requires Level 52<2 random talisman implicit modifiers>Implicit Modifier magnitudes are doubled
CorruptedI am but a vessel for a greater force.
It acts through me. Speaks through me.
Decides what lives and dies through me.
And will change the world through me.
Instead of having one implicit modifier, Greatwolf Talismans have two. Both are randomly chosen Talisman properties from any of the lower tiers, excluding the Black Maw TalismanBlack Maw TalismanTalisman Tier: 1Acquisition
League(s): TalismanHas 1 SocketCorruptedThe First Ones stalk with us
upon this lifelong hunt,
and cast their contempt
upon those that would make us their prey.
- The Wolven King's.  It is possible to get a modifier from a talisman normally unavailable in the player's league.
Greatwolf Talisman modifiers chosen from the following:
- (12-16)% increased Attributes
- (15-25)% increased Global Defences
- (19-31)% increased Chaos Damage
- (20-30)% increased Attack Damage
- (20-30)% increased Cold Damage
- (20-30)% increased Fire Damage
- (20-30)% increased Lightning Damage
- (20-30)% increased Physical Damage
- (20-30)% increased Spell Damage
- (20-30)% increased maximum Mana
- (25-35)% chance of Projectiles Piercing
- (25-35)% increased Damage
- (30-40)% increased Fish Bite Sensitivity
- (4-6)% additional Physical Damage Reduction
- (4-6)% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
- (40-50)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
- (5-8)% increased Area of Effect of Area Skills
- (6-10)% increased Quantity of Items found
- (6-10)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
- (8-12)% increased maximum Life
- +(24-36)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
- +1 to maximum number of Zombies
- 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
- 10% chance to gain a Power Charge on Kill
- 10% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill
- 2% of Life Regenerated per second
- 50% of Cold Damage taken as Fire Damage
- 50% of Cold Damage taken as Lightning Damage
- 50% of Fire Damage taken as Cold Damage
- 50% of Fire Damage taken as Lightning Damage
- 50% of Lightning Damage taken as Cold Damage
- 50% of Lightning Damage taken as Fire Damage
- Gain (6-12)% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element
- chris_wilson (December 12, 2015). "Eyes of the Greatwolf T4 Unique Talisman". Reddit. Retrieved December 12, 2015.