Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks it with a melee weapon. If no specific monster is chosen, one is picked at random. The cooldown can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge.
x% increased Physical Damage
x% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
Deals 125% of Base Damage
x% increased Attack Speed
- "They should have known the rule: never corner a Duelist. He was surrounded by four hulking brutes, each one uglier than the one before. They had come for the fine mail tunic he wore, but he had given them nothing but insults and injury. As the Duelist fought, his speed grew more frenetic, until he was a blur of whirling steel. After a time though, superior numbers took their toll, and the attackers began to find openings. With blood oozing from a dozen wounds, the Duelist gathered himself for one final assault. He waited until just the right moment, right as his foes rushed in for the kill.
- There was a flash, and in the blink of an eye, he suddenly appeared behind the first assailant, plunging his sword to the hilt in the exposed neck. Then he was beheading the second in one quick swipe. Then the third fell with a shriek, his bowels spilling onto the cobblestones. The fourth turned to run, and found himself facing the Duelist, who met his momentum with a stab through the heart. Spent, panting on the ground, the victor wiped his blade clean, and recorded four more kills with Flicker Strike."
- — Description on the official Path of Exile website
Flicker Strike is an attack that teleports the character to a nearby enemy and strikes it with his weapon. If no specific monster is chosen, one is picked at random. The skill has a cooldown that can be bypassed by expanding a Frenzy Charge.
Skill Functions and Interactions
Additional Increased Attack Speed from Frenzy Charges: This attack gets an additional 10% increased attack speed from each frenzy charge, on top of the +5% automatically granted to all attacks from each frenzy charge. Essentially, each frenzy charge will grant attacks made with Flicker Strike a +15% attack speed bonus.
Dual Wielding: Dual Wielding while using flicker strike will cause the player to alternate weapons each attack.
Gem level progression
This skill can be gained as a reward for finishing quest:
- The Caged Brute in Act 1 (Normal), by Shadow, Ranger and Duelist
- Intruders in Black in Act 2 (Normal), by Shadow and Duelist
- The Caged Brute in Act 1 (Cruel), by Marauder
- Lost in Love in Act 3 (Cruel), by Marauder
- The Caged Brute in Act 1 (Merciless), by Marauder
Alternate skill effects
| Vapour Flicker Strike
||90|| Replaces the standard effect on a skill gem with a cloud of vapour. |
| Ghost Flicker Strike
||90|| Replaces the standard effect on a skill gem with ghostly smoke. |
- Path of Exile. "Dexterity skills". Official Path of Exile website.