Performs a warcry, adding endurance charges proportional to the number of surrounding enemies. Taunts all nearby enemies to attack the caster.
x Endurance Charges granted per one hundred nearby enemies
In battle, it's often someone's job to stand in the front line, and take most of the punishment. Few relish this task, but those who do know the secret of the Enduring Cry. This battle shout taunts all nearby enemies, compelling them to attack the offender, while simultaneously boosting his ability to absorb punishment in direct proportion to the number of nearby foes.
Skill Functions and Interactions
Enduring Cry always adds a minimum of one Endurance Charge as long as there is at least one enemy in range.
Gem level progression
This skill can be gained as a reward for finishing quest:
- Intruders in Black in Act 2 (Normal), by Templar, Marauder, Duelist, and Scion
- Lost in Love in Act 3 (Normal), by Templar, Marauder, Duelist
- The Caged Brute in Act 1 (Cruel), by Ranger, and Scion
- Lost in Love in Act 3 (Cruel), by Ranger
- The Caged Brute in Act 1 (Merciless), by Ranger