There is a twitch promotion allowing you to get Purple Footprints EffectPurple Footprints EffectBoots Modifier
Stack Size: 20Adds purple footprints to a pair of boots.Right click this item then left click some boots to apply it., Purple Weapon EffectPurple Weapon EffectWeapon Effect
Stack Size: 20Adds a Purple effect to a weapon.Right click this item then left click a weapon to apply it. and Purple Portal EffectPurple Portal EffectPortal ModificationThis character's portals use a purple effect.Right click this to set or remove your Portal effect. if you have twitch prime.
Dominating BlowAttack, Minion, Duration, Melee
Mana Cost: (12 to 16)
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 28Attacks the enemy with a melee strike. If a non-unique enemy is killed shortly after being hit by Dominating Blow, that enemy is revived as a minion until the skill duration ends.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 0.5% increased DamageDeals (125-164.9)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 20 seconds
Minions deal 35% less DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
In their campaign to become the dominant order on Oriath, the Templars often faced impossible odds. This led them to master the technique known as the Dominating Blow.
Dominating Blow does nothing exceptional when it strikes, little more than some damage. However, it also binds the soul of the victim to the will of the caster for a short duration. If the target dies with its soul bound, it will immediate reanimate, ready to fight alongside its new master for a time. With Dominating Blow on their side, warriors of The Order were able to overcome incredibly lopsided numbers in battle, often turning half of an army against itself.Description on the official Path of Exile website 
Skill functions and interactions
- Dominated monster types: Magic (blue named) and rare (yellow named) monsters can be made into minions using this skill, but unique monsters cannot. Rare and magical monsters that are dominated will keep all special attributes, including auras which will be applied to the player and all allies.
- Support gems: Any support gem that can apply to both an attack as well as a minion skill will function on both the attack made by Dominating Blow as well as any minions who are dominated as a result of the attack. For example, supporting Dominating Blow with an Added Lightning Damage support will add the stated amount of lightning damage to both attacks made by the player using the Dominating Blow skill as well as attacks made and spells cast by minions that have been dominated by the skill.
- Dual wielding: Dual wielding attacks with Dominating Blow will alternate the weapon being swung.
- Duration: buff/debuff duration modifiers will not affect the lifespan of dominated monsters, but skill duration mods will (e.g. from Increased Duration SupportIncreased Duration SupportSupport, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 31Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Skill Effect Duration(45-64)% increased Skill Effect DurationThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.).
Gem level progression
This skill is not given as quest reward.
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Dominating Blow:
|EnchantmentDominatingBlowAttackDamage1||66||24% increased Dominating Blow Damage|
|EnchantmentDominatingBlowAttackDamage2||75||36% increased Dominating Blow Damage|
|EnchantmentDominatingBlowDuration1||66||20% increased Dominating Blow Duration|
|EnchantmentDominatingBlowDuration2||75||30% increased Dominating Blow Duration|
- "Strength skills". Official Path of Exile website.