Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
Divination cards drop from monsters and loot containers. They are stackable, tradeable items that take up 1x1 inventory space. A full set of cards can be vendored to Tasuni in Highgate in exchange for the item referenced on the card. Each card type drops in specific areas of Wraeclast, so farming said area allows for the player to maximize their chances of obtaining the desired item. Additionally, divination cards are affected by the drop rate penalty. Character level is never considered to be higher than 68 in regards to drop rate penalty, meaning that high level characters (68+) can farm world areas in merciless difficulty without severe drop rate penalties. For example if the monster level is 66 there is a 0% drop rate penalty, and in zones with level 56 monsters there is a 25% drop rate penalty.
Divination cards that award an item whose level depends on the player's level, are capped at item level 80. If a set of divination cards awards a corrupted item, then the corruption effect is guaranteed be an implicit mod with the exception of maps, which cannot have implicit mods.
List of divination cards
This is a list of all 180 divination cards currently in game, with their known drop locations. When a card can drop in a certain map area, it drops both in that regular map and its legacy variant.
Lua error: Internal error: The interpreter has terminated with signal "24".
If this page gives a script error, see the sublists:
- List of divination cards granting currency
- List of divination cards granting maps
- List of divination cards granting other items
- List of divination cards granting skill gems
- List of divination cards granting unique items
Guide for League Challenge
|sets||suggested cards||suggested farming Locations|
|One||The Cartographer||any map (not much effort needed)|
|Two||The Lover||Underground Sea (map area, it's common to find two in one clearing)|
|Three||The Scholar||The Archives (any difficulty)
The Library (any difficulty)
|Four||Her Mask||Many choices for set Four cards (not much effort needed)
Tier 1-6 maps Shaped tier 1-6 maps
|Five||The Flora's Gift||Many choices for set Five cards (not much effort needed)
Jungle Valley (map area) any map area
|Six||The Inventor||The Ancient Pyramid (the reward is worth the little extra effort)|
|Seven||Three Faces in the Dark||The Marketplace|
|Eight||Rain of Chaos||The Crossroads (very common)|
|Nine||The Scarred Meadow||mines in act 4|
|Ten||The Saint's Treasure||The Marketplace (the reward is worth the little extra effort)|
|Eleven||The Chains that Bind||The Crematorium (a set of 11 cards is the hardest to collect by far)|
|Twelve||The Hoarder||The Harvest (the reward is worth the little extra effort)|
- qarldev (July 13, 2015). "GGG please confirm: Are Divination Cards subject to level penalty?". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- Chris (April 30, 2015). "How Divination Card Submission Will Work". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 20, 2015.
- Chris (August 27, 2015). "Developer Q&A: 187 Questions Answered!". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- Chris (July 5, 2016). "Developer Q&A Answers". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 5, 2016.