From Path of Exile Wiki
Damage enemies around you, then perform a spinning series of attacks as you travel to a target location.
30% Less Movement Speed
50% More Attack Speed
Deals (50 to 61.4)% of Base Damage
Skill Functions and Interactions
- Cyclone spins at your attack speed and deals area of effect damage twice per spin. When Dual Wielding, each weapon hits once per spin.
- Movement: Cyclone moves to a targeted location at your move speed. It cannot target an enemy. Clicking further away from you means you will go further, but as soon as you start Cycloning you cannot control your character to stop and will continue spinning until you have reached the final destination. Therefore, high movement speed will allow you to start another Cyclone in a different direction sooner. However, high attack speed and low movement speed allows you to hit a stationary enemy more times.
- While Cycloning you are immune to Stun and Knockback. Death, being frozen, and Bear Traps will still stop you.
- Though Cyclone has the movement keyword, using it will not drop the Karui spirit during a Haku mission.
- Area of Effect: The base radius of Cyclone is determined from melee weapon range measured from the edge of the character's hitbox (which has a radius of 2). The base radius can be further improved by the Master of the Arena passive, Daresso's Salute, or Warlord's Reach. This base radius is then further augmented by increased Area of Effect Radius and increased Radius of Area Skills.
- Multistrike: Cyclone cannot be supported by .
- Two Handed Axe - 9
- Rapier - 9
- One Handed Sword - 8
- Staff - 8
- Two Handed Mace - 8
- Two Handed Sword - 8
- Dagger - 7
- One Handed Axe - 7
- One Handed Mace - 7
- Claw - 7
- Sceptre - 7
- Unarmed - 6
Gem level progression
Quest rewardThis skill is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
Orb of ChanceOrb of ChanceStack Size: 20Upgrades a normal item to a random rarityRight click this item then left click a normal item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack.
Alternate skill effects
| Blue Cyclone
||15|| Replaces the standard effect on a gem with a blue-coloured version. |
| White Cyclone
||15|| Replaces the standard effect on a gem with a white-coloured version. |
| Sawblade Cyclone
||70|| Replaces the standard effect on a gem with savage, spinning sawblades. |
- Mark_GGG (October 31, 2013 2:39 AM). "Mechanics thread". Retrieved October 31, 2013.
- Mark_GGG (September 17, 2015 6:01 AM). "Cyclone". Retrieved September 17, 2015 6:01 AM.