Share

Share

Assassin's Mark

From Path of Exile Wiki
(Redirected from Critical Weakness)
Jump to: navigation, search
Assassin's Mark
Active skill gem
  
Attribute(s)Intelligence, Dexterity
KeywordsCurse, Spell, AoE, Duration
Required Level19
Cast time0.5 secs
Radius16
Per 1% QualityCursed enemies have a 0.5% increased chance to grant a Power Charge when slain
Curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to critical strikes. Killing the cursed targets will grant life and mana, and a chance to gain a Power Charge.
Base Duration is x seconds
x% increased Area of Effect radius
Cursed enemies take x% more extra damage from Critical Strikes
Cursed enemies have a x% chance to grant a Power Charge when slain
Cursed enemies have an additional x% Chance to receive a Critical Strike
Cursed enemies grant x life when killed
Cursed enemies grant x mana when killed
Screenshot of Assassin's Mark
"Assassin's Mark, while not terribly strong on its own, gets incredibly effective in the hands of the right player. A character heavily invested in increased Critical Chance and Critical Damage will absolutely decimate their foes when they afflict them with this weakness. While it's not the most direct of curses, Assassin's Mark stands among the best when utilized correctly."
— Description on the official Path of Exile website[1]

Assassin's Mark is a curse that makes enemies more vulnerable to critical strikes.

Skill Functions and Interactions

Increased Critical Chance: The increase listed on the gem is additive with your current chance to get a critical strike. If you have a 20% chance to critically strike with an attack or spell, and it hits a monster inflicted with level 1 Assassin's Mark, you will have an an additional 5% chance of the strike being a critical one, for a total of a 25% chance.

Increased Critical Damage: The listed extra critical strike damage is multiplicative with the portion of your critical damage multiplier that is over 100%. For example, if your critical strike multiplier is 150% and a monster is inflicted with level 1 Assassin's Mark, any successful critical strike will do 160% of normal damage.

Gem level progression

Level Lvl. Dex. Int. Mana
Cost
Base
Duration
increased
AoE Radius
more
Critical
Damage
Crit
Chance
Life
per Kill
Mana
per Kill
Power
Charge
Chance
Exp. Total Exp.
1 24 25 37 24 6.00s 0% 22% 5% 16 16 21% 0 0
2 27 28 41 26 6.20s 2% 23% 5% 16 16 21% 118,383 118,383
3 30 31 45 27 6.40s 4% 24% 5% 17 17 22% 175,816 294,199
4 33 34 49 29 6.60s 6% 25% 6% 17 17 22% 254,061 548,260
5 36 36 52 30 6.80s 8% 26% 6% 18 18 23% 359,090 907,350
6 39 39 56 32 7.00s 10% 27% 6% 18 18 23% 498,508 1,405,858
7 42 42 60 34 7.20s 12% 28% 7% 19 19 24% 682,057 2,087,915
8 45 45 64 35 7.40s 14% 29% 7% 19 19 24% 921,777 3,009,692
9 48 48 68 37 7.60s 16% 30% 7% 20 20 25% 1,727,879 4,737,571
10 50 49 71 38 7.80s 18% 31% 8% 20 20 25% 1,138,877 5,876,448
11 52 51 74 39 8.00s 20% 32% 8% 21 21 26% 1,368,233 7,244,681
12 54 53 76 40 8.20s 22% 33% 8% 21 21 26% 1,638,338 8,883,019
13 56 55 79 42 8.40s 24% 34% 8% 22 22 27% 1,956,648 10,839,667
14 58 57 82 43 8.60s 26% 35% 8% 22 22 27% 3,655,184 14,494,851
15 60 59 84 44 8.80s 28% 36% 9% 23 23 28% 3,017,327 17,512,178
16 62 60 87 45 9.00s 30% 37% 9% 23 23 28% 7,793,914 25,306,092
17 64 62 90 46 9.20s 32% 38% 9% 24 24 29% 15,206,031 40,512,123
18 66 64 92 47 9.40s 34% 39% 9% 24 24 29% 26,185,582 66,697,705
19 68 66 95 48 9.60s 36% 40% 9% 25 25 30% 62,755,923 129,453,628
20 70 68 98 50 9.80s 38% 41% 9% 25 25 30% 211,877,683 341,331,311
21 72 70 100 51 10.00s 40% 42% 10% 26 26 31% N/A N/A
22 74 52 10.20s 42% 43% 10% 26 26 31% N/A N/A
23 76 53 10.40s 44% 44% 10% 27 27 32% N/A N/A
24 78 54 10.60s 46% 45% 10% 27 27 32% N/A N/A
25 80 56 10.80s 48% 46% 10% 28 28 33% N/A N/A
26 82 57 11.00s 50% 47% 11% 28 28 33% N/A N/A
27 84 58 11.20s 52% 48% 11% 29 29 34% N/A N/A
28 86 59 11.40s 54% 49% 11% 29 29 34% N/A N/A
29 88 60 11.60s 56% 50% 11% 30 30 35% N/A N/A
30 90 61 11.80s 58% 51% 11% 30 30 35% N/A N/A

Quest reward

This skill is given as quest reward for the following quests:
ClassMarauderTemplarWitchShadowRangerDuelistScion
Quest
Lost in Love
Act 3
Normal
no
no
no
yes
no
no
no

Vendor reward

This skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
ClassMarauderTemplarWitchShadowRangerDuelistScion
Quest
Lost in Love
Act 3
Clarissa
no
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no

Version history

Version Changes
2.0.0
  • Mana cost reduced at all levels. Area of effect increases per gem level reduced, but the base area of effect has been increased by 37.5% (from 16 to 22). Normalised the increased duration per gem level.
1.2.0
  • Renamed to Assassin's Mark, previously Critical Weakness.
  • The 'More critical damage' has been heavily reduced
  • Now grant's a chance to gain a power charge on kill
1.0.0
  • The bonus to Critical Multiplier has been reduced by a flat 20% at all levels.
0.10.7
  • Fixed a bug where the additional critical damage applied by Critical Weakness didn't work correctly.
0.9.2c
  • Fixed a bug where Critical Weakness would prevent critical strikes from doing damage.
0.9.2
  • Critical Weakness has been added to the game.

References

  1. Path of Exile. "Intelligence skills". Official Path of Exile website.