Considering helping out on the wiki to keep it updated - in particular the changed unique items need to be updated to reflect 2.6.0 changes.
Mods and base items have been updated to 2.6 values - skill progressions on some skill gem pages may need updating or some bugs need to be fixed.
Blasphemy SupportSupport, Curse, Aura
Can store 1 use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 31Acquisition
Level: 31Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Effect of Supported CursesSupported Curse Spells are Cast as Auras
(0-76)% increased Area of Effect of Curse SkillsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.
Skill functions and interactions
- The supported curse is applied as an aura around the player, affected by both his curse and aura radius increases. It is not affected by Aura Effect modifiers, as these only apply to friendly auras.
- Curses applied via Blasphemy count towards the active curse limit, preventing application via casting if it were to exceed the caster's active curse limit.
- When Blasphemy auras from multiple sources exceed the curse limit, the curses that affect the enemy is determined by the closest source.
- Level 1 Blasphemy supporting a level 1 curse has the same base radius as the curse, which is 22.
- Blasphemy has a special interaction with mana multipliers as it changes the way of a curse being cast. Casting a curse will reserve % of maximum mana and behaves exactly like an aura as reduced mana reservation will apply.
- Heretic's VeilHeretic's Veil
Deicide MaskEvasion: (381 to 415)
Energy Shield: (227 to 272)Requires Level 67, 73 Dex, 88 Int+(40-50) to maximum Energy Shield
(130-150)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+1 to Level of Socketed Curse Gems
Socketed Curse Gems are Supported by Level 22 Blasphemy
Socketed Curse Gems have 12% reduced Mana ReservationBranded a heretic for your beliefs,
You stand alone against many.
May the truth that fuels their anger,
Carry your blade into their hearts. has the Socketed Curse Gems Supported by Level 22 Blasphemy mod.
Gem level progression
Quest rewardThis skill is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|
|The Eternal Nightmare*The items are awarded for this quest when Dialla activates the device|
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|A Fixture of Fate|