Ancestral WarchiefTotem, Attack, Duration, AoE, Melee
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 28Summons an Ancestor Totem that will attack enemies with a powerful main hand slam while you stand close to it. Being near it grants you more melee damage.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Totem DamageDeals (100-122.8)% of Base Attack Damage
Totem lasts 12 seconds
50% increased Totem Placement speed
(8-18)% more Melee Damage while Totem is Active
10% less Attack Speed
Attacks with +10 to Melee range
Summons a Totem which uses this SkillPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Skill Functions and Interactions
- Multistrike: Ancestral Warchief cannot be supported by Multistrike SupportMultistrike SupportAttack, Melee, Support
Mana Multiplier: 180%Requires Level 38Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Melee Physical DamageSupported Melee Attacks Repeat 2 additional times
(75-94)% more Melee Attack Speed
30% less Attack DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fortify: Linking Fortify SupportFortify SupportAttack, Support, Melee
Mana Multiplier: 110%Requires Level 31Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Fortify durationGrants Fortify on Melee hit
(25-44)% increased Melee Physical Damage
25% increased Fortify durationThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. to Ancestral Protector will cause the totem, and not the player, to gain Fortify on melee hit. This appears to be the only way for a totem to have Fortify.
- Multiple Totems: Melee damage buff does not stack when multiple totems are summoned.
- Melee Weapon and Unarmed Range: All modifiers to "Range" are ignored by the totem.
- Area of Effect: Modifiers to area radius affect both the range at which the totem strikes, as well as the radius of the attack.
- Activation: The totem is active as long as the player remains within a 85 unit radius of it. Initial activation also requires line of sight with the player, but this can be broken once the totem has become active.
- Dual Wielding: Totem uses only main hand weapon to attack.
Gem level progression
Quest rewardThis skill is given as quest reward for the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
Vendor rewardThis skill can be bought at the listed npc vendors after completing the following quests:
|Sever the Right Hand|
Related helmet enchantments
The following helmet enchantments affect Ancestral Warchief:
|EnchantmentAncestorTotemSlamDamage1||66||25% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage|
|EnchantmentAncestorTotemSlamDamage2||75||40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage|
|EnchantmentAncestorTotemSlamMeleeDamage1||66||Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 20% increased Melee Damage while Active|
|EnchantmentAncestorTotemSlamMeleeDamage2||75||Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active|
|EnchantmentAncestorTotemSlamRadius1||66||8% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Area of Effect|
|EnchantmentAncestorTotemSlamRadius2||75||12% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Area of Effect|